Friday 2 September 2011

World full of Hypocrites!

   Ever tried those 'personality' quiz on Facebook? There is one question that is generally asked: Which secret power would you wish to have? or something similar. Since a few days I've been thinking that I would love to hear minds. I really envy Edward Cullen(although I so totally love him!)!
   I mean, I want to know what people actually mean by their words. When somebody says' "Hi, oh my gosh! How great to see you! Such a coincidence, I was thinking of calling you up just a few days back. I've so missed you, you know? You look so lovely! What did you do to hair!? They're gorgeous! We really should meet more often." Blah, blah, blah. Does it actually mean "Oh my gosh, you exists! Do I even have your number to call? When did we meet last? oh, too much to think. You've got dark circles under your eyes and your skin looks dull and seems like you've been eating nothing but calories and your clothes are so not branded and well, your hair is ok, nothing great though. Can you stop talking so that I can go?"
   OR "It's really not fair that you don't keep in touch. I've become so lonely. You used to be my best friend. You haven't changed a bit!"  Blah, blah, blah. Umm, hello?? Really? If my being outta touch has made you so lonely, then how come your Facebook updates shows you partying almost every single day or that you go out for dinners and such with all friends and didn't think of calling your 'best friend'? Forget that, do you see me going around with 'stay away' board? Who has stopped You from staying in touch?
   OR "What happened? You don't deserve to stay sad at all. You look best when you smile. What happened to that smile? You can trust me. I'm your friend." Blah, blah, blah. Is it something like "What did you do now? Why do you always keep creating problems then make that face. Face your own shit. But first tell me the story. I can't wait to hear what's the latest gossip. C'mon I'm the best gossiper so you can tell me."
   Sounds mean? Mean but true. Most people are like these. There are more examples, oh many more, but I really have to think hard about the real mean translations, so just these for now. Although most of you might have experienced this and more or might have behaved in such a fashion at some point too. It's sick, really. Why do such people even bother to talk, if all they can do is think mean!?
   I, obviously have met many such people. And each time I don't understand why do they bother with me. Untill a few years, probably still now, I was called a snob. Not because, I use to be mean to people. I'm actually very shy, so don't really talk easily to new people; never go up to talk myself. So, I use to be(still am) quiet and less interactive. And that was mistaken as being uptight and snobbish and somebpdy who has an attitude problem! Puhlease! I'm the last person who'll have attitude problem! But after anybody thinking such have become my friend, they admit my so called image is ablsolute rubbish.
   Therefore I think if being shy and quiet becomes snobbish then being out spoken and sugary sweet becomes socialable! So typical P3 type! But if it is really thay way, then I'm happy being an uptight snob! :)

-Heli..

No comments:

Post a Comment