Monday 5 September 2011

Waiting..

I told my friends that I'll write about our wonderful meeting yesterday but I'm not really in the mood today so, sorry it'll have to wait. Today it'll be one of my favorite poems that I wrote alomost 4 years back!:

I'm always waiting here,
For my heart to cheer.
I'm waiting for you to come;
Making my gloom run.
Hoping you would feel
The absence of my glee.
Hoping you would see
My sorrows burning in the sea.

But you never came,
Never felt, never even to see;
What has become of me.
My heart, suffering the agony,
Refusing my sorrow
And not letting it swallow(me).

Kept me always wishing, hoping
Seems like the last star of hope
Will be caught and gone unblinking
Not knowing how hard it is to cope
Hope, so strong however small,
Has kept me going strong;
And kept me waiting, for none yet for all.

-Heli..

No comments:

Post a Comment