Thursday 1 September 2011

A Token...of Thanks!

   Thanks a lot, to all those who have read, joined, commented and encouraged my start so generously:) Really, I feel happy and less insecure to know that I'm doing well.   
   Funny thing, praise is. People use to it demand more, but value less. I, obviously love getting it (who doesn't!?) but feel the need to confirm it. It is not because it pleases my ears and I want to hear it again, but beacuse I have a bit difficulty believing it the first time. I fear I'm being mocked at( like I usually am..sadly). But anyway, keep up all of your latest project 'Encourage Me' and I'll continue sharing a piece of my mind!
   Not writting much today as for once I am sleepy at midnight! Now that is something new and I'm sure my parents would agree!;) So signing off untill tommorrow. Thank You once again! I'll sleep well tonight:)
 
-Heli..

No comments:

Post a Comment